The previous write up seemed to be not sufficient, so I decided to only make this post about resource gathering of articles/talks about C/C++ fundamental issue and Rust and make it easier to follow.
- Microsoft Security Response Center.
- C/C++ are impossible to get right.
- Undefined Behavior pits falls in C abstract machine by John Regehr series of blog posts (also presented in CppCon 2017).
- Chris Lattner What Every C Programmer Should Know About Undefined Behavior.
- RustBelt paper: an attempt to formally prove the safety guarantees of Rust abstract machine.
- On-going effort of Rust unsafe-code-guideline.
One thought on “C/C++ vs. Rust”